I found a skirt in a bag of freebies from my mom, that didn’t fit me well and for some reason smelled like old lady… however i liked the print and thought I could somehow use it as a refashion.
Im sorry, I forgot to take a before photo. But here is my DIY project I did, using the chiffon skirt liner.
1. After removing one of the liners seams, I opened it up and cut 3 long strips out of it (verticly).
2. Next, I stitched all 3 stips together at one end.
3. I loosely braided them together.
4. I sewed the other end together.
5. I looped one end around a poneytail holder (about an inch) and stitched the matieral together. And then I did the same thing on the other side.
Watcha think?? I know my sewing sucks so excuse me:)